This veggie dip has a nice kick from the cayenne pepper and minced garlic. I do not use mayonnaise or sour cream either… the base is Greek yogurt! The empty spot will be filled with celery tomorrow which I let chill in water overnight so that they are crispier.
– 1 17.6 oz. container of plain Greek yogurt
– 2 tbsp. minced fresh parsley
– 2 tbsp. minced onion (I used fresh but dried can be substituted as well)
– 1 tsp. garlic salt
– 2 tsp. dill weed (fresh or dry)
– 1 tsp. paprika
– 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
– 1 clove minced fresh garlic
Mix together and chill for at least an hour to let the flavors settle. And of course, everything is more fun with a glass of wine. Enjoy!